Leakage problem in house caused by other resident in building

i had purchase flat in navi mumbai Ulwe. Get possession in Dec 2017. Now i am facing leakage problem to my full room ceiling. Builder saying it is due to additional bathroom construction by 4th floor member. & that member is not doing anything for that leakage. What should i do now

See the Agreement of Sale in respect of flat first, what is the structural guarantee given by the Builder and then also ask the person residing upstairs to make repairs. You need to send a legal notices to them for effective and swift action. In your case You can file a complaint before Consumer Grievance Forum asking for compensation and directions to Builder to make necessary repairs. For more clear advice the documents in respect of flat are required to be seen.

Dear Querist, make a written complaint to Builder and if society is formed to society and the concerned member.
If still no action then make a complaint to wars office if your municipal corporation for unauthorsied construction with cc to all builder, members.

The member you would have to pay for your repairs amd rectify problem.

Regards,
Rakesh V. Misar

Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Madhuri Bakshi
Sector 16, Faridabad