Land dispute with person of SC/ST category

I have a land dispute with st/sc according to paper he know that he will fail to fight in civil court so he taking benifit of his st/sc and always trying to make a false case against us every month he use to give petetion starting from cm window to local police station including manav sansadan mantralay,IG,DIG,SP,DSP due to loops in law he is taking benifit of his st/sc and not even present in civil case date what should i do please give me favourable support.

Answers (1)

315 votes

In view of recent judgement of Supreme Court with regard to SC/ST Act you need not to be panic. Pursue your civil case attentively. Ask your lawyer to persuade the court to disposal if your civil case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles