Land dispute with person of SC/ST category

I have a land dispute with st/sc according to paper he know that he will fail to fight in civil court so he taking benifit of his st/sc and always trying to make a false case against us every month he use to give petetion starting from cm window to local police station including manav sansadan mantralay,IG,DIG,SP,DSP due to loops in law he is taking benifit of his st/sc and not even present in civil case date what should i do please give me favourable support.

In view of recent judgement of Supreme Court with regard to SC/ST Act you need not to be panic. Pursue your civil case attentively. Ask your lawyer to persuade the court to disposal if your civil case.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi