Jurisdiction if registered office and proprietor in different state

If a Business Firm Registered in Delhi but the Propriter lives in Hapur. Can he register an FIR in Hapur?

Yes under CPC you can institute the case where the other party lives under section 26 and order 4 .file it in two copy. Pecuniary jurisdiction must be ascertain before any plaint filing. It will be help ful other wise transfering will take and kill your precious time.

Hello,

FIR can be registered anywhere either in Hapur or in Delhi and also FIR can be filed where the cause of action takes place; i.e., any police station in whose jurisdiction the incident took place has the jurisdiction to lodge the said FIR.

Thanks and Regards

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow