Is Domicile certificate valid for obtaining job in federal bank?

I have a domicile certificate dated 20-12-2016. I had prepared this certificate for scholarship purpose. Now I m selected for federal bank po exam is this certificate is valid for presentation at the time of interview?

Generally the domicile certificate is valid for six months.. if you applied for service in bank of selected for the post then you go through the advertisement where the time period of validity of the certificate mu be mentioned

The same certificate is valid for one year,You can submitt for interview purpose but at times the authority require a current dated certificate which you can apply now and produce the reciept of your application on the day of interview.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow