One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Cuttack - Advocate Samar Pratap Mohanty

Advocate Samar Pratap Mohanty

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 5+ user ratings
Sector 9, Cuttack
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, Medical Negligence, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Samar Pratap Mohanty has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Samar Pratap Mohanty's office is in Sector 9, Cuttack.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Cuttack,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Cuttack,
  • District Court, cuttack,
  • Orissa High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Cuttack

Questions Answered by Advocate Samar Pratap Mohanty What do to if a false allegation is made under Sec 366 IPC What to do if the parents are forcing marriage on me