In a Civil case can court order for polygraph test ?

R/sir In civil case court can order for polygraph test

Answers (1)

Helo. In which term you are asking for polygraph from your query is not clear. It depends on nature of the case that what is the necessitie of polygraph and then the court wil vest his power accordingly , if the test is required.
For more information contact me. Thnx

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir, I would like to bring under your notice that I have given a blank cheque to a private college for B.A.M.S degree course and given verbal instruct…

Read More

Industrial activities like a workshop that are making Air and Noise pollution (Vibration by Heavy power press machines & 25KW Diesel generator set…

Read More

Stay granted on 15.9.2016 against holding of Departmental Promotion committee of Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN), Gwalior on vague grounds, in the i…

Read More

Hello sir my bought a new house.iam the new owner previous owner has tenant they sold their house there is paper agreement in that it is written for 1…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue