Impotence Section 19 (1) Filled On Me

Sir /Madam .my wife stayed for one year . We did not have any intercourse . Are any physical relationship .she is avoiding me . For her lover .I raised the matter to her parents . Now she failed a case against me on impotence section 19 . She wants divorce frm me . Now how should I over come this case . Pls kindly give advise to me Thank you

As your wife filed a case against you alleging you as impotency first it should be proved in the court following due process, you should defend the case, you have a option of filing a counter claim petition to defend the case.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi