Impotence Section 19 (1) Filled On Me

Sir /Madam .my wife stayed for one year . We did not have any intercourse . Are any physical relationship .she is avoiding me . For her lover .I raised the matter to her parents . Now she failed a case against me on impotence section 19 . She wants divorce frm me . Now how should I over come this case . Pls kindly give advise to me Thank you

Answers (2)

238 votes

Hello sir there is no need to worry regarding this issue. It cannot be proved with false evidence. You should file a appeal to high court for dismissing the case without any proper evidence or proper grounds in the case . There is a recent supreme court judgement which is same related to your case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

60 votes

As your wife filed a case against you alleging you as impotency first it should be proved in the court following due process, you should defend the case, you have a option of filing a counter claim petition to defend the case.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore
11 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles