How to pay money mentioned in the judgement to the respondent

Won the case in supreme court civil matter need to pay amount to petitioner with intrest , what is procedure to pay the amount, nothing such mentioned in Cc copy or judgment copy, can I pay at lower court in my state or directly to petitioner, will I get receipts or knowledge and what is time period to pay kindly let me know.

Please go to lower court and deposit the entire amount. Give a copy of deposit memo to other side. That's your duty. Later court will take care of the amount and it's withdrawal by defendant. Your case will be closed after that

Dear sir,

I'm not clear with query if you have won the case then why you will pay the amount and moreover if it is not mentioned in the judgement copy. If you can throw some more light on the case then will be able to explain.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi