How to give rights for the POA if the owner is mentally unstable

18-Apr-2023 (In Civil Law)
my father is a neuro patient and not in sound condition. we have a property in gaziabad in his name and we want to sell it but neither my father in in condition of taking any decision nor my mother is in such condition due to stress. I consulted some legal representatives regarding making power of attorney in the name of my mother, presently we are residing in kolkata. Can we make attorney papers from kolkata court for our property in gaziabad. Is there any way for the above problem as my father is unable to travel and always needs to be attended due to which my mother is also unable to travel as my father can't be left alone. Please suggest me a way if there is any.

Answer #1
Dear client if property belongs to ghaziabad then you should prepare power of attorney in ghaziabad also better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court