How to deal with Violation of fundamental rights legally

What is the procedure for case file on the violation of fundamental rights? What will be the cost?

Answers (2)

305 votes

We have to file a writ in High Court if there is any violation of fundamental right. You have to contact a Advocate who practice in the High Court in whose jurisdiction your fundamental right violated.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

143 votes

Dear sir
You may either file it in respective high court or directly in Supreme Court qua infringement of your fundamental rights. Cost for the same depends on the subject matter and hard work needs to be put in.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles