How to deal with Violation of fundamental rights legally

What is the procedure for case file on the violation of fundamental rights? What will be the cost?

We have to file a writ in High Court if there is any violation of fundamental right. You have to contact a Advocate who practice in the High Court in whose jurisdiction your fundamental right violated.

Dear sir
You may either file it in respective high court or directly in Supreme Court qua infringement of your fundamental rights. Cost for the same depends on the subject matter and hard work needs to be put in.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow