How to avoid entering into house from a common passage

My land is surrounded by my neighbor's land from all side ,there is no way to reach at my plot. Before 20 years the land was purchased by my father, and my neighbor had purchased the plot at same time with same owner. That time owner had verbally decided to open a common way to enter for the both plot. My neighbor has already constructed house in their plot whereas i have not construction any building my at land. At a time a 06 feet gate being use by my neibour to enter in their flat and he said that it will be common area for both of us. Now I am planning to construct duplex at my plot which will be cost of Rs 30 Lac. I do not want to use common gate because of safety and security. Please tell me how can i claim my own passage to direct enter at plot instead of using common gate. Regards.

Answers (1)

You have remedy under law of the land. Contact a good lawyer, apprise him about all facts and relevant papers /documents, discuss with him and act accordingly as per his advice. I hope you will get ways to solve the issue.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Sir, A fake FIR has been registered against me and my family. Sec 3 & 4 dp act, sec 504&506. Allegation - marriage was fixed and girls family gave us …

Read More

We are student in times pro ( The times group of India ) institute they provide course PGDBM fees is 1,00,000( post graduate diploma in banking manage…

Read More

Father and me bought the land on 1990 June on mother name. I am Hindu Having 2 brother .Father me & one brother built 3story bunglo in Pune the yo…

Read More

I have paid in full for a new flat in Bangalore.Now I want to register the flat in my daughter's name. Any income tax problem later?…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue