How can we settle a land dispute without involving court

Hi,. Is it possible to do settlement between the two parties on Lands (in which equal share of Lands case is going on).. two parties are ready to compromise... But its taking so much time.. is there any other way to solve this. If we give the settlement copy to court, will the case get over?

Answers (1)

193 votes

Hi according to your query you can file the compromise petition in the court and state the reasons in that petition about the terms and conditions in that, then you can get rid from the court.for further any clarifications you can call us on any time.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles