how can get stay order during court holidays against wrong occupation

My relative and neighbour occupying and constructing in common road for walking to me and my neibour which is get from our grandfather partition registered documents.Today onward court holidays.He know that and cunningly start construction.Please advice me how to get stay or idea for stopping construction

you can get a stay on the illegal construction provided you have photos of the illegal construction and layout plan in hand so that we can prove that illegal construction has started and due to that your way will be closed

Even when court holidays are going in one bench of high court will be running and if that is also not possible then we can even move a house motion we can go to magistrate house and take order there is a procedure for that

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi