how can get stay order during court holidays against wrong occupation

My relative and neighbour occupying and constructing in common road for walking to me and my neibour which is get from our grandfather partition registered documents.Today onward court holidays.He know that and cunningly start construction.Please advice me how to get stay or idea for stopping construction

Answers (2)

you can get a stay on the illegal construction provided you have photos of the illegal construction and layout plan in hand so that we can prove that illegal construction has started and due to that your way will be closed

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Even when court holidays are going in one bench of high court will be running and if that is also not possible then we can even move a house motion we can go to magistrate house and take order there is a procedure for that

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir. if a person get permanent stay order to the court before the proceding of the court Is it Possible?…

Read More

I am being denied to sit for exams because I have 69 % attendance instead of 75 in part time executive mba course run by a reputed college in Pune, de…

Read More

Dear Sir/Mam, I am writing to you to ask you expert view on the matter. One of my relative are Deaf & Dumb (H & W both) surviving his life wit…

Read More

notice given by municipality u/s Section 268 Powers of Commissioner to vacate any building.BPMC Act 1949. Reason for notice : Resident property used f…

Read More