Govt. is auctioning the land which we were trying to purchase

We have around 70sq feet land adjustant we have drainage pipes, water pipes connection thru it and now gvot is auctionting this piece of land; lonf back we have applied to purchase but there is no response to it. Wat are the rules to it can we appeal in courtfor this piece of land

As you said that you have applied for purchase of the land and their was no response. Secondly as if it getting auctioned then you have to participate in that and then only you will be in the race to purchase. Even in the court it will ask you if you have been a purchaser then you would have been in the race.

Dear Sir,As per my knowledge
1. If this land belongs to the government then if the land is auctioned by them then you have to follow the instructions of Auction for deposit and later you can participate in the Auction as per the date mentioned in the auction. But you have to follow the instruction of Auction.
2. What is the piece of document you have to go for an appeal on this land do you possess any documents related to the land which is auctioned by the government and what kind of request's you have given on the same to show interest of the same land to purchase.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur