Govt. is auctioning the land which we were trying to purchase

We have around 70sq feet land adjustant we have drainage pipes, water pipes connection thru it and now gvot is auctionting this piece of land; lonf back we have applied to purchase but there is no response to it. Wat are the rules to it can we appeal in courtfor this piece of land

Answers (2)

63 votes

As you said that you have applied for purchase of the land and their was no response. Secondly as if it getting auctioned then you have to participate in that and then only you will be in the race to purchase. Even in the court it will ask you if you have been a purchaser then you would have been in the race.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

264 votes

Dear Sir,As per my knowledge
1. If this land belongs to the government then if the land is auctioned by them then you have to follow the instructions of Auction for deposit and later you can participate in the Auction as per the date mentioned in the auction. But you have to follow the instruction of Auction.
2. What is the piece of document you have to go for an appeal on this land do you possess any documents related to the land which is auctioned by the government and what kind of request's you have given on the same to show interest of the same land to purchase.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir decision by SC went against us in 2010. as we didn't have money and good lawyer so please I want to know…

Read More

My father is the only son of grand father's first wife who died at his child hood. After her death my grandfather married again with 4sons and two…

Read More

In high court the civil first appeal take how many time,years for the judgement,we file case of permanent injections.we appeal it the matter is of par…

Read More

My grandfather died in 1982 leaving some land as ancestral property. He had five sons and two daughters. All his sons jointly sold a part of land in 1…

Read More