Flat owner's internet broad band service restricted by third party

I am an owner of a flat in an apartment. Recently I wanted to take up a broadband connection of my choice and a third party who is no where related to my flat is restricting me from getting the internet in the apartment and I need legal help

Answers (2)

225 votes

File a civil suit against him for Injunction restraining him to do any interfering your peaceful enjoyment of your own property..

Or file a criminal complaint against him for mischief and trespass.

Or give police complaint at jurisdiction police station

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

315 votes

The details about the intruder his connection with the apartment owners association are required
Is there any agreement by ur association with his person about giving and maintenance of internet connections to the apartments
The details with copies of such documents are basic necessity to give opinion on ur question

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Anup S Dhannawat
Borivali West, Mumbai
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad
5 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles