×

Flat owner's internet broad band service restricted by third party

I am an owner of a flat in an apartment. Recently I wanted to take up a broadband connection of my choice and a third party who is no where related to my flat is restricting me from getting the internet in the apartment and I need legal help

The details about the intruder his connection with the apartment owners association are required
Is there any agreement by ur association with his person about giving and maintenance of internet connections to the apartments
The details with copies of such documents are basic necessity to give opinion on ur question

File a civil suit against him for Injunction restraining him to do any interfering your peaceful enjoyment of your own property..

Or file a criminal complaint against him for mischief and trespass.

Or give police complaint at jurisdiction police station

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Shaniwar Peth, Pune