FIR filed, do i have to wait for quashing in order to get passport

FIR registered against me by name under sections 302,120B,34 IPC in the year 2007. Police filed untraceable report in Punjab & Haryana High Court. I have a copy of the untraceable report by police. we have put the case for FIR quashing in Punjab & Haryana High court. Do i need to wait for FIR to be quashed by Punjab & Haryana High court for the passport to be issued to me ? If not, what is the procedure to get passport issued ?

Sorry to say Sir but you have to wait for the quashing proceedings to be completed. It is the best way for getting your passport issued. Quashing proceedings must be sort out before you file for your passport.

There is Gazzette notification of India GSR 570 (E). Find it passport portal. More an application before the court concerned for permission and then apply before passport authority with relevant parts of the gazette supported by the undertaking. Write back if you want to know more

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi

you can file the application in trial court for passport. trial court will reject it because ofthe FIR pending against you, and then you should file a writ under section 6 passport act in concerning High Court... for passport