Father property distribution how much share do I get

Daughter of my father died on December 2000 and my mother died on November 2003. My father has one son and two daughters. The said property is name of my father. My date of birth august 1966 and I and my elder sister also married. My brother also died on March 2012 and his wife and one daughter alive. I want my share in my father's property. How much share will I get from this property, after HSA 2005 Amendment act.

Answers (1)

181 votes

As per the law both of you have the share in your fathers property. First of all check is there any will from your father or mother side if not than both of sisters can ask for your shares. Firstly you have to send the legal notice if she declined then both of you can file the civil suit.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles