Father property distribution how much share do I get

Daughter of my father died on December 2000 and my mother died on November 2003. My father has one son and two daughters. The said property is name of my father. My date of birth august 1966 and I and my elder sister also married. My brother also died on March 2012 and his wife and one daughter alive. I want my share in my father's property. How much share will I get from this property, after HSA 2005 Amendment act.

Hello sir,

As per you query including you and your brother sister and mother will get equal share in your fathers property as you all are the legal hiers .. but now the situation is that your mother paassed away and your brother also died in march 2012 but your borthers wife and child will get his share what ever share your brother had . So the property will be divided between you and paased away brother and your sisters and your passed away borthers share will go to his wife and child . If your sister wish to wave off her share she can wave it but woth her own consent .
We can discuss more on this . You can call me or visit my office but do take prior appointment.

As per the law both of you have the share in your fathers property. First of all check is there any will from your father or mother side if not than both of sisters can ask for your shares. Firstly you have to send the legal notice if she declined then both of you can file the civil suit.

Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore