False complaint by aunt for rape cruelty and domestic violence.

cahchi ne pure parivar pr false rape case kiya jo hm jit gye h , . jism ke papa ko 3 month ka jail v hua tha . kya karun plse

DEAR SOR
IF YOU WON THE CASE AND THE SAME IS BEEN DECLARED FALSE BY THE COURT THEN IN THAT CASE YOU MAU FILE A CASE OF DIFERMATION ON THE INFORMANT FURTHER YOU MAY FILE A CRIMINAL CASE AGAINAT THAT LADY

Hi guy,
Forget it, to lead peaceful life. But if you wish , may file suit for compensation/defamation for mental/physical/economical agonies against your aunt.
Moreover, perusal of entire record concerned will clear the aspection of target.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

Venerated Sir,
There is no need to worry because identity have not done any offence then Court shall give you acquittal from your case. I don't have FIR copy of your case otherwise I will assist you for squash the FIR from.High Court. Feel.free to call me for assistance. Provide FIR copy so that I can assist you better.

Rape case 376 mai aata hai jisme 10 year aur life imprisoned ka saja hai, isme aap ABA file kerna hota hai, agar aap ye case jeet gayein hain to aap apni chachi par jhootha case
Kerne ka case file ker saktin hain