Encroachment by free housing site Patta holders

Free social welfare oc house site Pattaholders encroached private agriculture land (coconut garden) along the boarder 222×3.5 ft . Survey done by both Mandal &di of SURVEY.Mro confirmed encroachments given endorsement. Parapet wall beam/ one well are in encroached land.

Since the MRO has confirmed the encroachment, you should approach the Revenue Divisional officer to remove the encroachments.
Approaching the courts will be time consuming and even if the courts give you a favourable order, it is the Revenue Divisional officer who has to remove the encroachments in compliance with the court order.
So, you should approach the Revenue Divisional officer (RDO) with your complaint .
Escalation matrix for resolution of your problem : Revenue Divisional Officer (RDO)------------>Divisional Revenue Officer (DRO)-------> Collector.

encroachment of the assigned lands will dealt all states with different enactments we can only advice when the land is governed with which state law or district of the prevailing of the land and when the said land was assigned

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur