Encroachment by free housing site Patta holders

Free social welfare oc house site Pattaholders encroached private agriculture land (coconut garden) along the boarder 222×3.5 ft . Survey done by both Mandal &di of SURVEY.Mro confirmed encroachments given endorsement. Parapet wall beam/ one well are in encroached land.

Answers (2)

345 votes

Since the MRO has confirmed the encroachment, you should approach the Revenue Divisional officer to remove the encroachments.
Approaching the courts will be time consuming and even if the courts give you a favourable order, it is the Revenue Divisional officer who has to remove the encroachments in compliance with the court order.
So, you should approach the Revenue Divisional officer (RDO) with your complaint .
Escalation matrix for resolution of your problem : Revenue Divisional Officer (RDO)------------>Divisional Revenue Officer (DRO)-------> Collector.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

84 votes

encroachment of the assigned lands will dealt all states with different enactments we can only advice when the land is governed with which state law or district of the prevailing of the land and when the said land was assigned

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles