Divorce petition adultery cruelty for Null marriage

As i have filed a divorce case on basis of adultery and cruelty against the lady as after 3 years of filing case .I got the proof that she is already wife of any other person.both opposite party against whom case i have filed is husband and wife.kindly guide my case has taken 5 years.as sec 13.1 i have filed against the lady and his husband .can we demand for null marriage in petition or file on more petition as filing one more petition will take time.as i have filed a criminal case against the lady and his husband 494 ,495 ipc as arya samaj marriage ceremony photograph and video graphy was introduced as evidence but judge neglected it and summon the lad y under 406 ipc is there any way to take advantage in civil matrimonial for null marriage.amendment can be done...

Answers (2)

189 votes

hello sir aapki samasya Hai Talaq ko Lekar aap Hamen Aakar jisse Ham aapki samasya Jise Samajh Kar uska Samadhan kar sakte ko jo uchit hoga vah aapko Rai Denge jisse aapka kam jaldi aao and jab tak aap Aakar Hamen Nahin Milenge Puri Jankari Nahin Denge tab tak Hamare is mein aapke dwara bheje Gaye is message se Hamen Kuchh Bhi samajh Nahin aaega isliye aapko Aakar hi Milana Padega

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

244 votes

dear client as these are two different proceeding as there are things you have not discussed what is the status of your divorce case was your marriage registered what is the order when the court has summon the lady what order has been passed do contact us with relevant documents

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore
11 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles