quesCourt order for Recovery of stolen mobile

Dear Sir, My mobile was stolen while I was crossing the road. After 6 months I got a call from police station to collect the mobile. But they say that since I have filed an fir against the thiefs so I need to submit suput Nama/some court order and then I can collect my mobile from the police station. Kindly explain what is this suput Nama. Can I file it my own or I require an advocate for it compulsorily? 

  • ansu can file suparatnama but u have knowledge about the law and procedure of the court.
    in case u file application and Hon'ble court reject ur application for want of knowledge. then what to do.
    therefore u engage counsel and file case

    Advocate Nilesh Y Thengre

      Cotton Market, Nagpur

  • ansYou can get your mobile by way of supratnama under section 451 and for that you need an advocate who can puts your matter in court with proper drafting and for this proceeding you needs document I.e. FIR copy , Bill of your mobile phone and ID proof of owner of the mobile.

    Advocate Nilesh Pachpor

      Chatrapati Square, Nagpur

  • ansDear Sir,

    As per you says that is 'supurta nama सुपुर्त नाम' means an affidavit with content of return of property & that is you need file in court thereafter court direct to police station for give you your stolen mobile.

    For detail Contact me.

    Advocate Mayur Sarode

      District and Sessions Court, Nashik

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Civil lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir/maam. I'm a student, recently my father had expired. Now some people are coming to…
In a partition suit case the defendants have made a forged Will and produced the…
My father took a loan from a nationalised bank (where he was an officer and…
Initially I filed a suit for injunction against trespass in 1996, which was amended to…

Civil Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly