Court order for Recovery of stolen mobile

In Civil Law
Dear Sir, My mobile was stolen while I was crossing the road. After 6 months I got a call from police station to collect the mobile. But they say that since I have filed an fir against the thiefs so I need to submit suput Nama/some court order and then I can collect my mobile from the police station. Kindly explain what is this suput Nama. Can I file it my own or I require an advocate for it compulsorily? 

Dear Sir,

As per you says that is 'supurta nama सुपुर्त नाम' means an affidavit with content of return of property & that is you need file in court thereafter court direct to police station for give you your stolen mobile.

For detail Contact me.

You can get your mobile by way of supratnama under section 451 and for that you need an advocate who can puts your matter in court with proper drafting and for this proceeding you needs document I.e. FIR copy , Bill of your mobile phone and ID proof of owner of the mobile.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi

u can file suparatnama but u have knowledge about the law and procedure of the court.
u file a APPLICATION U/S.457 OF CR.P.C. FOR RELEASING THE MOBILE MODEL VALUED OF RS ON SUPARNAMA
in case u file application and Hon'ble court reject ur application for want of knowledge. then what to do.
therefore u engage counsel and file case