Complaint against person destroying drainage system and occupied land

28 years ago all people in this street is giving to land to government for constructing drinage system and road.but 10 years back one of the person went to court and decree order for remove drianage system.(i dont no what going till now)....finally he guy destroy drianage system in front of his house and occupy this case 25 people are suffering ...we are all eligible to touch the court or not.plz help me

Answers (2)

187 votes

you can file a writ petition under article 227 of the constitution for provision of basic rights by removing obstructions and the court can direct for removal of obstruction by ordering the officials for removal

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

231 votes

You all eligible to approach the court for obstruction causing by him to all of you. road not to be encroached ,drainage should not be stopped you can get favourable verification in your favour in court of law

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles