Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Clarification regarding flat exchange by same builder

On 2015 i was booked a underconstruction flat with 18 month delivered agreement.but now no flat complete.i want to cancel the flat and again purchese new complete flat from same builder in other local location. So how to complete the work procedure for that case.how can i solved it .plese help

Answers (3)

You cannot travel beyond the terms of the agreement. You can cancel the agreement if there is any violation of agreement by the developer and can seek refund of the money together with compensation or alternatively you can seek for performance of contract to compel the developer to complete the construction work and deliithe possession to you.
You cannot seek for exchange of flat except through mutual settlement.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Client,
As per the details submitted by you, my suggestion ----First you have to cancel your agreement with the Developer and then a new agreement should be entered by and between you and the said Developer.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

The developer is under obligation to deliver the flat within the stipulated time period since time is the essence of contract. Immediately give him a lawyer's notice quoting the relevant clause stipulating the time period in the agreement and then lodge a complaint before the consumer dispute redressal forum, you will get immediate relief as also you can get back the ernest money if deposited All the best. Regards

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

We are staying in our ancestral house for more than 35 years. my father expired last year.It was our ancestral house.my father were 3 brothers. now th…

Read More

Hi sir/madam, my great grand father has two sons.He shared his property equally to his two sons . And my father is only son of my grand father so my g…

Read More

My grandfather house property how to change the name. My grandfather owned a house he is died at 2007 and his legal heir is one son and two daughters …

Read More

Does it require to pass graduation in first attempt with 50% for being eligible for 3 years law program in maharashtra.I had a KT in final year but ha…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue