Clarification regarding amenities in eco sensitive area

I am going to purchase a plot in Hanspal falls in eco sensitive zone. If I go ahead and plan for construction, can I get electricity and water supply? Is there any other implications for eco sensitive zone?

Dear,

You call call me detail discussin then I give bater advice.

Manoj kumar Ojha
Adv.

Within the eco-sensitive zones there will be no plotting schemes and small industries or institutions. There should also be no development of any kind of structures between the river/canal/stream and embankments,'' the new draft planning and building standards guidelines say.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad

There can not be any plotting in eco sensative zone as declared by the envioronment and forest department of the central govt. Restrictions are also imposed in planning and building regulation-2012 by ammending its 2008 regulation.