One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhubaneswar - Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera

Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoRudrapur, Bhubaneswar
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Tapan provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Arbitration Matters, Family Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tapan enrolled with the Bar Council of Odisha in 2015. He is a member of the Bhubaneshwar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : O/577/2015
  • District Court, Bhubaneswar
  • Orissa High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhubaneswar

Popular Reviews

Jitendra Behera - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Tapan Kumar Behera aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera

Q: My child take birth at home, want to birth certificate

My child take birth at home, how can get birth certificate

Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera answered
contact local municipal authority .there is a birth registration office .they will help you otherwise apply on line to your municipality website and look for citizen service . there you will find birth registration click it and fill up the prescribed form

Q: Husband having affair after marriage want to file for divorce

mere sadi ko ek saal ho gaye...par unke ek aurat k sath 5 saal affair tha ye mujhe sadi k bad mujhe pata chala..sadi k bad v wo uske sth chattng milna sab private me karte the par jab sach bolne ki bari hui wo kavi apna fault nahi mante hai...hamesa har bat pe jhut ..hamesa non stop quarrels..hamsa mujh pe doubt krte hai..jhut bol k ki bht bada business man h or sadi kar liye...ab kam k sil sile me suve 10se rat 10 tak bahar rhte ek student bar unknown se msg inke bare me ana with proof mujhe mentally depress karti hai...lack of intimacy h..n sirf unhe physical me interst h mere sath...whiz I dnt want..or mujhe age v padhna hai..par wo raji nahi h..can I get divorce

Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera answered
Yes you can.all msg received about him and his affairs be downloaded and kept on record at different places for safety of record. Also if he mutually agrees for divorce it's easier else you have to discuss with your lawer for filing of divorce case and monthly maintenance case .

Q: Remedies if parents are harassing an adult daughter mentally

My father and mother are tracking my mobile number and harassing me I am a Hindu girl and my age is 29 years and am a working lady. I am staying out of my house because they are doing severe mental torture and forcing me to get married but I am not interested for marriage and now they are tracking my mobile number and harassing me and even coming to my rented house and defaming me infront of my house owner and neighbors. Father was a retired police officer so no police department are taking action what should I do please suggest me sir.

Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera answered
How your mobile number can be tracked .if true and you have evidence ,file a complain in cyber cell of the district ,if not taken complain by email to dgp, women commission .if that r misbehaving at yr rented house ,file a complain at nearest PS.consult a lawer if FIR not drawn by police

Q: Property division between sibling after the death of parents

We are two brothers and 3 married sisters Hindu. Our parents and elder brother died. How can we share our land as well as residential property

Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera answered
If the relationship is congenial ,have mutual partition and then some one should file a partition suit through a lawer and produce partition understanding in the court with evidence and get the decree. Expenses will be less compared to other process otherwise in contest each and every property will be 5 parts .

Q: divorce on the ground of mental cruelty

Sir, I have filed a divorce case against my wife on the grounds of mental cruelty. My wife is threatening me to file a 498A case against me if I do not withdraw the petition and staying in my house and not leaving. What should I do? I got married in 2009 and since last three years I am living separately under the same roof. My wife and my inlaws are constantly threatening me and my mother to file the case and not leaving the house asking my mother to transfer the house in her name. I have 6 year old girl child . Please help me

Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera answered
Lodge a complaint to your nearest police station, detailing about blackmailing, her false allegations, and her unbearable behaviour. Request in your complaint that police should take necessary actions to stop her from making threats and abuses immediately, also tell the police verbally and in writing along with available evidence that you are facing blackmailing and threats and mental torture from your wife and/or her family, as the case maybe. Filing such a complaint early on can save you from a lot of trouble later on if you are the first one to file this.The FIR should be drafted by a good trial lawer .consult lawer before going for FIR

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera

Can Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera?

When you meet with Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tapan Kumar Behera can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.