Clarification on sale of a part of land by co-owner

I m talking about my father's sister. 1.she got 50 percent of our land 25 percent my uncle got 25 percent my father got.my bua has no gift deed no sale deed from Grand father.my mom purchased 25 percent land from my uncle.now we r on 50 percent owner.but we hav 2 more father's sisters.will she be able to sell.her land.she ll not get NOC from anyone.only paper is an agreement between my uncle, bua and father in 2009.no clear title.please mail me

Your query is gauge and in many fold. Therefore it requires personal meeting and discussion for proper and just opinion. My advice is to contact a good lawyer, sit with him, place all the facts and records to him and act according to his advice.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi