×

Clarification on real estate site sale by GPA cum sale deed

Can Any real estate site are sell by GPA cum sale deed. Have there any possibilities to approve the real estate by dtcp and local body members through GPA cum sale deed. So, Pls clarify my doubt can we take further steps and Gpa Agreement time is 6month only.

see usually general power of attorney is and agreement of sale are two aspects wherein section 52A not applied as the title to the property is not transferred as per the decisions of the apex court you can apply for approval under the authority of the GPA as if the principle shall not die or nor revoke the gpa given to you and the gpa would be the last gpa in enforceable

Hello sir

If the property transferred to the AGPA Holder with all rights, then that person can transfer and sale to anyone as per his wish, if time mentioned then it is not valid after the time expired

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Shaniwar Peth, Pune