Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Clarification on real estate site sale by GPA cum sale deed

Can Any real estate site are sell by GPA cum sale deed. Have there any possibilities to approve the real estate by dtcp and local body members through GPA cum sale deed. So, Pls clarify my doubt can we take further steps and Gpa Agreement time is 6month only.

Answers (2)

see usually general power of attorney is and agreement of sale are two aspects wherein section 52A not applied as the title to the property is not transferred as per the decisions of the apex court you can apply for approval under the authority of the GPA as if the principle shall not die or nor revoke the gpa given to you and the gpa would be the last gpa in enforceable

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hello sir

If the property transferred to the AGPA Holder with all rights, then that person can transfer and sale to anyone as per his wish, if time mentioned then it is not valid after the time expired

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Maa ne uski beti ko registered gift deed 2011 me karke diya tha. Uske 4-5 mahine baad maa ke sath domestic violence chalu huwa, police complaint huwi,…

Read More

Can a Central Government Employee join Rashtriya Swayansevak Sangh? Is it not violation of Conduct rules of Central Government Employees?…

Read More

Hello Sir, can I know the procedure of taking out the Annexure Copy?…

Read More

My wife change after array samaj marriage my marriage 6 month are completely marriage k din se wo apne mammy papa k. Pass h ab gar ane se mana kar rah…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue