Clarification on procedure to file case online

There is a shop in mahipalpur which claims to be Clark's factory outlet. They have Clark's written on their board advertisement but refused to stock any Clark's shoes. Can I file a case against them online?

No complaint can be filed online on such a spurious grounds.There are other remedies though. Send a legal notice and state false advertising and unfair trade practices.. maybe even a consumer complaint.

Here the information is not giving clear clue. Are you the owner of showroom? If yes, you can file the case whose outcome will depend on the contract. If no, even then you can file case if it is causing nuisance to you.

Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Madhuri Bakshi
Sector 16, Faridabad