Clarification on procedure to file case online

There is a shop in mahipalpur which claims to be Clark's factory outlet. They have Clark's written on their board advertisement but refused to stock any Clark's shoes. Can I file a case against them online?

Answers (2)

188 votes

No complaint can be filed online on such a spurious grounds.There are other remedies though. Send a legal notice and state false advertising and unfair trade practices.. maybe even a consumer complaint.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

302 votes

Here the information is not giving clear clue. Are you the owner of showroom? If yes, you can file the case whose outcome will depend on the contract. If no, even then you can file case if it is causing nuisance to you.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles