Clarification on payment of of court commissioner fees by defendant

I want to know in a partition suit file if plaintiff demand commissio er ..court also appointed commissioner and surveyor.so is defendant is required to pay the bills...orr defendant can deny..n what is the procedure to deny for payi g bills and can defendand also deny for partition.

No plaintiff shall pay in this case ie who prayed for appointment of commissioner he shall pay the cost and u cannot deny partition but there is other way to defend , depends upon the fact of each case.

your question can be answered only after knowing the full details of the fact in issue. it is better to consult an advocate who has knowledge on partition suit type of cases with all your information about the case. then he shall better advice you regarding the same.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

If the plaintiff prays to appoint Survey commissioner in the said suit by allowing /considering the prayer the Ld.court shall pass order directing the plaintiff to deposit the necessary fees and cost of the commissioner by bank challan .