Clarification on payment of of court commissioner fees by defendant

I want to know in a partition suit file if plaintiff demand commissio er ..court also appointed commissioner and is defendant is required to pay the bills...orr defendant can deny..n what is the procedure to deny for payi g bills and can defendand also deny for partition.

Answers (3)

247 votes

No plaintiff shall pay in this case ie who prayed for appointment of commissioner he shall pay the cost and u cannot deny partition but there is other way to defend , depends upon the fact of each case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

290 votes

your question can be answered only after knowing the full details of the fact in issue. it is better to consult an advocate who has knowledge on partition suit type of cases with all your information about the case. then he shall better advice you regarding the same.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
110 votes

If the plaintiff prays to appoint Survey commissioner in the said suit by allowing /considering the prayer the Ld.court shall pass order directing the plaintiff to deposit the necessary fees and cost of the commissioner by bank challan .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles