Clarification on land conversion from agricultural to residential

Dear Sir, I have a question to ask before i proceed further, We have a land of 5.13 Acre (Agricultural Land) Near Baikunth Station which is 30 km from Raipur city (Chhattisgarh),The location of the land is 300 meter ahead of the baikunth railway station and 200 on the left from the railway track on the right side of the track is the Century cement plant. The land is not been used for Agricultural purpose for last 15 Years ,now i need to know if the land conversion is possible or not .If your answer is yes than long much time will it take for such conversion ?and how much money will be involved . The government rate for 1 acre of land as per 2017 data is somewhere around 3,00,000.

Please call me on my no i will help you their is procedure .. Or you can consult to any others advocate too...
Please call me on my no i will help you their is procedure .. Or you can consult to any others advocate too..

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad