Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Clarification on eligibility to apply for college in OBC category

sir i have obc ncl certificate of rajasthan in hindi and english language and my caste is jangir brahman or khaati so sir now i want to apply for a college in madhya pradesh where obc list says vishwakarma and suthar in it.....so sir is i am eligible for the seat of obc???

Answers (2)

There is a list in each and every state with the OBC certificate issuing bodies that how many castes and clans are included in their OBC category you have to take that list and match your caste from that only. If even though they will not consider your request then you have to file an writ petition in that concerning states High Court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

No you are not. Once reservation is state wise. Thus you will be treated as general category in madhya Pradesh. However you can apply for a caste certificate which is prevailing in central government.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I am running one academy from last 10 years one student is trying to ask for refund after completion of course. One more thing her behaviour is not pr…

Read More

a person trace my number & he has scrutiny my calling details & whatsapp details. so please help me legal procuder.…

Read More

Respected sir, i want to know that is there any effect on reservation of sc/st (22.5%) if they converted into sikhism or in buddhism .…

Read More

Few years ago(70 years ago) A(SC person) sold his land one achre to B(SC person) but B was not registered that land and sold 6 guntas to us(BC) 20 yea…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue