Clarification on compensation for land acquisition by government

I am loosing my land in land Aquesation for NH375, my land cost is Rs 3000/System and it is Converted for plots but the Government officials saying that you will get only agricultural land rate compensation, how can I get equal compensation please advise me

Sir,

If the plot is already requisitioned and subsequently the same is under acquisition, the last nature of land is to be taken as rate of plot for compensation. But it was necessary when the plot is taken in acquisition, as it is the determining factor for calculation of compensation.

However government is bound to compensate the loss in actual. If you are not satisfied with the rate you may contact me for agitate the same in proper manner, which in most cases succeeds.

You apply for a printed query from the land registry office concerned, the query provides the present market value, thereafter annexing that document write to the Special Land Acquisition Officer concerned and the NHAI authorities concerned and pray for fair compensation. Even then, if your grievance is not met, move a writ petition to the High Court annexing all the documents aforesaid, you will surely get the relief. All the best. Regards

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur