Clarification on adding state as necessary party in suit u/s 80 of CPC

Sir, I filed a suit for cancellation of sale deed and it's registration, mutation also. I made party to seller, buyor, registrar, Tehsildar. Before filing suit I issued notice 80 CPC to registrar and tehsildar. Now defendadnt has raised issue that state is necessaery party through collector, which is not arrayed in this suit. Sir Now If I include State/ Collector party in this suit. The problem is, I have not issued notice to State/ Collector. I am asking relief only from registrar that, registration be cancelled, and from Thesildar for cancellation of mutation. What should I do. ? plz advice.

Answers (1)

It will depend upon your cause of cancellation of sale deed , whether it was necessary to make collector a party to suit. Though you can still make collector a party if cause of your suit requires him as a party.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I submitted rti and first appeal to registrar of uptu luckow for viewing my answer sheet but there is no reply for past 3 months. What should i do to …

Read More

My tenant,whom I had given 1 room from 4 rooms of the flat,has submitted a civil suit in the court of law,with a petition for orders to sell the flat …

Read More

Dear sir I am residing as tenant in Delhi. This is a company provided leased accomodation. I am living here from last 4-5 years. Monthly rent was regu…

Read More

I loved a girl. She got engaged. Out of anger, I sent her fiancee a mail which had a picture we (me and the girl) together near a beach. Also, I sent …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue