Clarification on adding state as necessary party in suit u/s 80 of CPC

Sir, I filed a suit for cancellation of sale deed and it's registration, mutation also. I made party to seller, buyor, registrar, Tehsildar. Before filing suit I issued notice 80 CPC to registrar and tehsildar. Now defendadnt has raised issue that state is necessaery party through collector, which is not arrayed in this suit. Sir Now If I include State/ Collector party in this suit. The problem is, I have not issued notice to State/ Collector. I am asking relief only from registrar that, registration be cancelled, and from Thesildar for cancellation of mutation. What should I do. ? plz advice.

It will depend upon your cause of cancellation of sale deed , whether it was necessary to make collector a party to suit. Though you can still make collector a party if cause of your suit requires him as a party.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow