One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dehradun - Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal

Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Court Compound, Dehradun
LawRato7 years Experience
Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Armed Forces Tribunal, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Immigration, Insurance, International Law, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, NCLT, NRI, Patent, Property, R.T.I, Recovery, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Tax, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Civil, Consumer Court, Customs & Central Excise, Labour & Service, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Eshwarya enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttrakhand in 2017.

Enrollment Number : UK/554/2017
Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Muslim Marriage Issues
Marriage Registration / Court Marriage
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Property Documentation / Verification
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Landlord / Tenant Issues
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Neighbor Dispute
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Legal Heir Certificate
Property Dispute / Partition
Family Dispute
Wills / Trusts
Gift of Assets
Adoption / Surrogacy
Loaned Money Recovery
Loan / EMI Issues
Credit Card Issues
Online Transaction Issue
ATM / Credit Card Fraud
Pension Issues
Bank issues
Income Tax / ITAT Related
Non Payment of Dues
Reply / Send Legal Notice in Financial Case
Salary Delay / Non payment of Salary / Dues
Illegal Termination
Promotion / Pension Issues
Sexual Harrasment
Govt. Job Related - Promotion, VRS, Etc.
Gratuity Issues
Provident Fund (PF)
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
Bail / Anticipatory Bail
Physical / Sexual Abuse
FIR Filing / Quashing
Public Drinking / Drunk Driving
Cyber Crime
Threat / Injury
Financial Fraud
Theft / Robbery
Murder / Attempt to Murder
Narcotics / Drugs
Child Abuse / POCSO
Faulty Product / Bad Service
Forgery / Fraud
Refund Related Issue
False Advertising
Medical Negligence
Online Fraud
Hit and Run
Motor Accident
Accident Claim
Insurance Claim
Court Martial
Pension Issues
Promotion / Rank related
Transfer / Posting related
Recovery of Dues
Breach of Contract
Contract Drafting / Review
Labour Court Case Issues
Consumer Complaint Case
Sexual Harassment at work
Trademark / Copyright / Patent
Taxation Issues
Venture Capital / Funding Related
Business / Trade License
Arbitration & Mediation
Customs and Central Excise
Import / Export issues
Mergers & Acquisitions
RTI filing
PIL Filing
Passport related Issues
Adhaar Related
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Supreme Court / SLP Related
Visa / Immigration / Passport Related
Affidavit / Certificate
Power of Attorney
Cheque Bounce
Builder Delay / Fraud
Family Dispute
Visa Refusal / Rejection
Govt. Job Related - Promotion, VRS, Etc.
File Mutual Consent Divorce
Visa Application
Transfer Petition
Supreme Court Appeal
Supreme Court PIL
Muslim Marriage Issues
Muslim Property Issues
NRI Property Issue
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
Complaint in NCLT / NCLAT
Transfer Petition
NRI Divorce
Apply for Citizenship / PR
Legal Issue
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal, Dehradun
  • District Court, Dehradun
  • District Court, Haridwar
  • District Court, Tehri Garhwal
  • Uttarakhand High Court

Popular Reviews

Mansi Sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
3 weeks ago
Saisha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt.
3 weeks ago
Vikram Singh Chauhan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
1 month ago
partha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The legal advice that I received by Adv.Eshwarya Bangwal helped me to make appropriate decisions.
1 month ago
Abhilasha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Bhut hi ache advocate hai..or bhut hi Shi advice dete hai..
1 month ago
Neha Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My decision was based on the lawyer's sound advice and assistance.
1 month ago
Ashish Sinha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
1 month ago
Praveen Gaur - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Respectively.. No cotact with Advocate sir bause he is busy .. Can I meet him tomorrow.? Please help me.
1 month ago
Tanveer jafar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was able to make proper decisions because of the legal advice that was provided by Adv Eshwarya Bangwal.
1 month ago
shweta jain - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal helped me to better understand my legal issue. The legal advice that I received by Adv.Eshwarya Bangwal helped me to make appropriate decisions. I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.Eshwarya Bangwal.
1 month ago
Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal

Questions Answered by Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal

Q: Clarification on adding state as necessary party in suit u/s 80 of CPC

Sir, I filed a suit for cancellation of sale deed and it's registration, mutation also. I made party to seller, buyor, registrar, Tehsildar. Before filing suit I issued notice 80 CPC to registrar and tehsildar. Now defendadnt has raised issue that state is necessaery party through collector, which is not arrayed in this suit. Sir Now If I include State/ Collector party in this suit. The problem is, I have not issued notice to State/ Collector. I am asking relief only from registrar that, registration be cancelled, and from Thesildar for cancellation of mutation. What should I do. ? plz advice.

Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal answered
It will depend upon your cause of cancellation of sale deed , whether it was necessary to make collector a party to suit. Though you can still make collector a party if cause of your suit requires him as a party.

Q: Applied for govt job during police verification not present at home

Sir..Maine govt. Job ki police verification k liye wo address b diya h jaha se Maine Kiya that but is beech mai kisi ek jagah Nahi Raha ...shayad waha k log ab mjhe pehchaante b Na Ho...Kiya is se MERI job pe farq padega.......verification mai agar police verify Nahi kr Pai ki mai waha rehta that toh Kiya yeh koi problem hogi....

Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal answered
Police won't be able to verity your address for obvious reasons.You should update your address in you government ID cards. And update the same at your place of work.

Q: Complaint for denial for entrance of sc boy in temple

I am not permitted to go inside a temple in village of tehri district in uttrakhand.i want a legal advice what should i do to go inside the temple. I am a boy of sc that's why this happens with our sc community

Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal answered
Its violation of constitution of India. No one can stop you from entering any public or religious palace. You can take this to a court. Any one stopping you from entering in a temple is liable for punishment and fine or for both

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal

Can Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal?

When you meet with Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Eshwarya Bangwal