Can payment for educational loan (NPA) be made in installments?

If my education loan becomes NPA can I start paying the loan in installment basis or I need to pay at time. Please help.

If you want to pay the loan you can pay either in lump sum for which you have to pay less or in installments, for that you have to make an application to the Bank Officials informing them that you are willing to play back the loan in installment.
Thanks

you can deffinitely pay in installments provided the bank allows you to do so .talk with the bank providing valid reason for not paying the loan and ask for reconstructed time.but you should have acted before your loan became NPA

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

firstly it is important to know are you an employe now and if so then as per the agreement you have to see the terms and condition otherwise you can propose the bank granted you loan about paying in emis and there is a provision in which you can seek the emi option for paying in emi