Can I cancel a flat and re purchase a flat under same builder

22-Mar-2023 (In Civil Law)
On 2015 i was booked a under construction flat.now this time flat was not complete.but aggrement period expiered.now i want to purchese a 80% complete flat from same builder.so how can i do by law system.what is the procedure.please suggest.i am helpless

Answer #1
you can execute rectification of agreement of sale or additional agreement depending upon circumstances of the facts present over there and you need not to cancel the old documents which involve hefty loss of stamp duty
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
First of hall you need to have a talk with the builder saying that as per the agreement you promise me to deliver the constructed flat by so and so time but has u failed to completed the said contract, I wqnt to cancel to that agreement and want to re-enter into new agreement in so and so flat which is been constructed up-to 80 percent.
If he dines then you have to approach to court of law by asking to cancel the agreement enter by you and builder on failing to perform he part of contract .
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
Dear Sir
As per your quary, on what condition you booked the flat? is there any time bound to Builder to handing over the flat to you. if that time was expired, you can send a legal notice to him. If he didn't reply/ respond you can take legal steps against him
Helpful? LawRato LawRato