Can I cancel a flat and re purchase a flat under same builder

On 2015 i was booked a under construction this time flat was not complete.but aggrement period i want to purchese a 80% complete flat from same how can i do by law system.what is the procedure.please suggest.i am helpless

Answers (3)

Dear Sir
As per your quary, on what condition you booked the flat? is there any time bound to Builder to handing over the flat to you. if that time was expired, you can send a legal notice to him. If he didn't reply/ respond you can take legal steps against him

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

First of hall you need to have a talk with the builder saying that as per the agreement you promise me to deliver the constructed flat by so and so time but has u failed to completed the said contract, I wqnt to cancel to that agreement and want to re-enter into new agreement in so and so flat which is been constructed up-to 80 percent.
If he dines then you have to approach to court of law by asking to cancel the agreement enter by you and builder on failing to perform he part of contract .

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Madhuri Bakshi
Sector 16, Faridabad
4 years Experience

you can execute rectification of agreement of sale or additional agreement depending upon circumstances of the facts present over there and you need not to cancel the old documents which involve hefty loss of stamp duty

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Sir one person has buid 12 acress of land from his mother in law in 2005 by paying its value..and in 2011 that mother in laws daughter filed a case on…

Read More

My grand fathers self acquired property sold out without concern of me when i was 17 years my father and his elder brothers sold property in 2004 . I …

Read More

In case of pre emption, limitation to file a case runs from which date?…

Read More

can a petition u/s 138 NI Act is tainable beyond prescribed limitation?…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue