Can daughter have a share in ancestral property if father died in 1956

if father died before 1956 for example 1943 still daughter can claim share or not in ancestral property. my paternal great grand father died in 1943. grand father died in 2000.grand father has only one son.sgrand father died in 2000. sisters of my grand father died in 2008. now sons/daughters of sisters of my grandfather asking for share

sons and daughters of sisters of grand father cannot claim partition now as ideally as their parents ( aunts) should have claimed for partition upon the demise of their father( great grand father). also if your aunts have not asked for partition during their life time, their children cannot claim now.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi