Can daughter have a share in ancestral property if father died in 1956

if father died before 1956 for example 1943 still daughter can claim share or not in ancestral property. my paternal great grand father died in 1943. grand father died in 2000.grand father has only one son.sgrand father died in 2000. sisters of my grand father died in 2008. now sons/daughters of sisters of my grandfather asking for share

sons and daughters of sisters of grand father cannot claim partition now as ideally as their parents ( aunts) should have claimed for partition upon the demise of their father( great grand father). also if your aunts have not asked for partition during their life time, their children cannot claim now.

Sir,
very recently apex court in Danamma case Supreme court has given the equal rights over the fathers property without any bar over the fathers death or women marriage or any women condition over the property. the women will get absolute right over the fathers property any time if it is unsettled.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow