Brother running factory in our jointly owned residiantal property

My brother is running a ready-made jeans factory in our residential property and I'm feeling several difficulties. As he is trying to break me mentally and occupy whole house.He has installed cctv in premises. how can I stop his factory as early as possible. He has obtain trade license & commercial electric connection but I'm not sure about factory license. I'm Hindu by religion

Well, to establish a factory there are several requirement to fulfill it such as labour license, pollution certificate, factory licence, permission of local administration, proper decomposition of waste product,non residential locality etc. If there is any violation you may file civil suit against him before the civil court.Moreover being a joint owner of such premises you may file partition suit to occupy your own share which will be better to your future otherwise you'll face various problem.your question itself speaks there is differences between you, your brother has bad intention to grab your share also, knowing it why you are waiting for domestic quarrel.First of all you convince your brother regarding your grievances peacefully thereafter if no positive result, then go to knock the door of justice. And for this you're welcome with entire documents or consult your lawyer without hesitation.
Thanks
Aditya kumar
Advocate
Gumla

Venerated Sir,
As per the law of India you have right over the ancestral property as a legal heir and without any acceptance no one snatched your right. In such a condition you should file injection suit to stop the work at that premises and also file section 144 so that you can stop work.
You have other options to file partition suit so that property can be divided equally. Feel free to call more legal help.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

DEAR SIT
FROM YOUR QUESTION IT APPEARS THAT IN RESIDENTIAL HOUSR YOUR SHARE IS ALSO THERE AND IF YOU ARE FELLING DEFFICULTY WITH THE FACTORY THEN YOU HAVE SO MANY REMEDY .
YOU MAY FILE COMPLAINT AGAINST YOUR BROTHER BEFORE LICENSE AUTHORITY.
YOU MAY FILE COMPLAINT BEFORE LOCAL MUNCAPALITY AND LOCAL AUTHORITY.
YOU MAY FILE A SUIT BEFORE CIVIL COURT REGARFING STAY ON OPERATION OF FACTORY
OTHER REMEDY ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.
FOR THAT KINDLY CONSULT.