Boy filing case against a girl who promises to marry and then leaves

I have seen cases where a woman registers a FIR against her boy-friend, for not marrying her after being in physical relationship. Can a man do the same, if his girlfriend leaves him?

yes, recently a guy who was mad with his gf deserting him after 2 years of live-in relationship came to em to do something and get her back to him. i advised him that except a case for cheating under civil provision he cannot do much.

To my knowledge the law does not really define this right for men as of now. The interpretation/definition under law at the moment refers only to female only. However, slowly a few Acts are being interpreted to give such equal rights to males as well.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad

Dear Sir,
You are under misconception. Nature distinguishes man as a built person and very as woman by nature a delicate person. Any common man can understand that man can force the woman for surrendering then raper and not vice versa. If you can prove and establish then you can file a FIR. Man can cheat a woman with poor physique and mental ability and not vice versa. These are the things presumed by law and judiciary.

No, there is nothing you can do. Our law is pro-woman and I suggest you to let it go, as it may cause you more harm than good if you try to pursue her or sue her legally. If a woman doesn't wanna stay with you, she has every right, you will have to understand better, it's not that a woman can sue a man for leaving, but if she was physically intimate under undue influence. It's a big difference.