×

Appeal in high court against order given by family court

Hi I am belongs to Hindhu religion and i was meeting many issues to my family due to this decree 68/2008. i want to file against this case becasue no one aware this before untill 07-Apr-2018 (Agriculture poor family background ). Case Status:- First Hearing Date : 22nd June 2012 Decision Date: 21st August 2013 Case Status : CASE DISPOSED Nature of Disposal: Contested--ACQUITTED Court Number and Judge : 1-Judicial Magistrate Or Adivce / Suggest to approact this case.

Dont get disappointed. Every problem has an solution. you did not mention the place of the court. with out the name of the court cannot peruse your case. kindly consult a advocate immediately. dont be late.

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings from Nathan and Associates - A Solution Focused Law Firm..!
If the decree is obtained through Fraud or without your knowledge, then you can very well set aside or file an appeal against the said order.

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Shaniwar Peth, Pune