Appeal in high court against order given by family court

Hi I am belongs to Hindhu religion and i was meeting many issues to my family due to this decree 68/2008. i want to file against this case becasue no one aware this before untill 07-Apr-2018 (Agriculture poor family background ). Case Status:- First Hearing Date : 22nd June 2012 Decision Date: 21st August 2013 Case Status : CASE DISPOSED Nature of Disposal: Contested--ACQUITTED Court Number and Judge : 1-Judicial Magistrate Or Adivce / Suggest to approact this case.

Answers (2)

Dont get disappointed. Every problem has an solution. you did not mention the place of the court. with out the name of the court cannot peruse your case. kindly consult a advocate immediately. dont be late.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings from Nathan and Associates - A Solution Focused Law Firm..!
If the decree is obtained through Fraud or without your knowledge, then you can very well set aside or file an appeal against the said order.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I have filed a suite for specific performance of execution of sale of land and has paid 5 percent in adj court. The final decree has refused to grant …

Read More

Hi,have question regarding Re-Appeal.Our property civil court case was dismissed by the judge on orders and we appealed in the session court.Again ses…

Read More

Sir civil apeal 1727 (2016) all hearing are complete no further listings date toh decision kab tak aa sakta h kya aap bata sakte h aur kitane tym m de…

Read More

Sir,in 1959 Bangalore divisional commissioner grant temprory 4 Acre land to ex military person and he got permanent grant in 1969 by thahsildar on 195…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue