Advice on son getting his father's government job after father's death

Is this posible that a after death of government employee the job get his second wife' s child

Yes, it may be possible if that child fulfill all the essentials norms of that organisation. Go to the office where his father worked and asked for the application form and other documents related to this.

Yes it is possible the child who took birth out of illegal marrige are legal and they had all rights in the property of his father as the child of first marrige. Hence the son of second wife. May eligible for job

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow