Advice on son getting his father's government job after father's death

Is this posible that a after death of government employee the job get his second wife' s child

Answers (2)

Yes, it may be possible if that child fulfill all the essentials norms of that organisation. Go to the office where his father worked and asked for the application form and other documents related to this.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes it is possible the child who took birth out of illegal marrige are legal and they had all rights in the property of his father as the child of first marrige. Hence the son of second wife. May eligible for job

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

my housing society has increased the maintenance charges from 1200 to 2000, they have verbally informed us but we don't agree to pay such a high a…

Read More

I am working in a Govt. Organization on contract .But 2-3 person of my organizations follow me when I go back to home after office. Some time ago I st…

Read More

Dear Sir/Madam I have a 30 Cent of a land, in which my home construction is going on and I don't have any road access to my plot. But adjacent to …

Read More

my girl cheated me after 4 years of love actually we are relatives now she doesn't agree for marriage how can I proceed legally against her kindly…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue