Advice in case of dispute over common passage for exit

Religion - Hindu I have a common entry/exit passage with another building. Now, people living in that building scatter sewage and domestic waste on that passage and make it dirty, can the owner of that building bound me to walk through that dirty passage?

The referred common passage belongs to whom? If you are either sole owner or joint owner of the said passage you can proceed for legal action against the concerned person (s). However, if Ownership is not with you, you can only refer the matter to municipal/Panchayat authority as causing public health hazards is an offence on the part of the concerned person.please take up the issue at that level.

Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore