Wife sent Custody Notice Through Sakhi Center

Me and wife are living separately from past 3 months and she filled a complaint in PS for my son custody and I have informed CI that once court decides I will handover my son to wife then she went to Sakhi Center again I told same with written statement and now Sakhi Center people are putting pressure on me saying you should handover your son to wife and I don't want to give my son and he is 2.8 years Sakhi Center people are telling you will get court notice. please suggest me the next step on my child custody.

Immediately you should file a custody of child petition in respective jurisdiction court. There is no need to give your child without any court direction. If your wife file any custody petition then you can file a counter. After arguments of both sides court will decide the order I'm respective of grounds. If you have any further doubts contact me.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers