Wife sent Custody Notice Through Sakhi Center

Me and wife are living separately from past 3 months and she filled a complaint in PS for my son custody and I have informed CI that once court decides I will handover my son to wife then she went to Sakhi Center again I told same with written statement and now Sakhi Center people are putting pressure on me saying you should handover your son to wife and I don't want to give my son and he is 2.8 years Sakhi Center people are telling you will get court notice. please suggest me the next step on my child custody.

Answers (1)

234 votes

Immediately you should file a custody of child petition in respective jurisdiction court. There is no need to give your child without any court direction. If your wife file any custody petition then you can file a counter. After arguments of both sides court will decide the order I'm respective of grounds. If you have any further doubts contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles