quesWho will get the custody of my child?

I was married 4 years back. Me and my wife are not staying together since 2 years. With this wedlock of 4 years we had a girl. So my girl child is with my wife. How can I get the custody of my child before divorce?

  • ansSir, legally you are not allowed to take custody till your child attains seven years of age but by filing necessary application you can avail the visiting rights and other reliefs by the court order. So kindly meet in person for detail discussion.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Child Custody lawyers in India

Similar questions

G,day, I've been awarded the LEGAL GUARDIANSHIP by the Learned Court with the Child's Consent…
If someone is giving me a cheque but no money is available in the a/c…

If ex husband told in front of court to give the mantanence of child but…

I am unmarried father,my biological son is 5 yrs old and I want legal custody…

Child Custody Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ujwal Phasate

  Kukde Lay Out
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly