Visitation denied despite visitation rights being granted by the court

Not able to see my sons though I m not seperated by law.Sons r not brought despite orders from the judge.

If you obtained visitation rights and if he/she deliberately disobey the order of the court, then file a contempt petition in the same court having jurisdiction over the matter. If the court does not have jurisdiction to entertain the contempt, then file a petition citing change of circumstance and claim permanent rights with modified prayer thereby bring them within the control of law.

Then file a memo or petition before concerned court for taking necessary action like contempt, civil arrest, so that your wife shall allow you to see your child at common place for some time. But you should miss use the court order

Popular Child Custody Lawyers