Legal Process for asdopting a child directly from Biological Parents

I am interested to know and understand if adopting a child directly from the biological parents with their wish is legal. If yes, what is the procedure for the same, and its pros and cons.

Answers (2)

Dont worry for sure all assistance would be given to you and if you are right from your side your all right would be restored and protected . under the legal recourse & procedure and for any further information please feel free to contact me and fix an appointment with me

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes sir its legal and valid adoption.. The biological parents will execute an adoption deed in your favour before sub registrar .. There are various conditions in adoption act..I will be able to guide u further on telephonic conversation..

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Mcd finished in November, but my lawyer is still not filing for custody of daughter who will b 5 yrs in July. Wife staying with married person. Is the…

Read More

My chacha was married 8 years back. His wife doesn't want to stay here so she took 2 kids and went to ludhiana. One kid is of the age 3 years and …

Read More

Can a wife prevent her husband and family from seeing their child ,saying that the husband is not earning .he was working in gulf but lost his job.…

Read More

Question: How to implement the name change in the school, even after published in the Tamil nadu Gazette. The school is refusing to make the name chan…

Read More