Legal Process for asdopting a child directly from Biological Parents

I am interested to know and understand if adopting a child directly from the biological parents with their wish is legal. If yes, what is the procedure for the same, and its pros and cons.

Dont worry for sure all assistance would be given to you and if you are right from your side your all right would be restored and protected . under the legal recourse & procedure and for any further information please feel free to contact me and fix an appointment with me

Yes sir its legal and valid adoption.. The biological parents will execute an adoption deed in your favour before sub registrar .. There are various conditions in adoption act..I will be able to guide u further on telephonic conversation..

Popular Child Custody Lawyers