How can I claim for the custody of my children

In Child Custody Law

I have been having a stained relationship with my wife, the major reason for that has been my close proximity with my family , for some strange reason she does not like them and wants me to cut off with them which i don't want. she has since started making entirely untrue accusations. We have two children aged 7 and half year and 4 years. we want to ensure the custody of both the children . she has a issue of lying in every single issue.

Answers (1)

159 votes

Sir you can file a case for custody of children in lower courts. Cout would see the welfare of children and with whom they want to reside. Court would see the financial status and other things while finalizing the custody of childre. Approach a lawyer and detailed out everything and file a case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles