How can I claim for the custody of my children

In Child Custody Law

I have been having a stained relationship with my wife, the major reason for that has been my close proximity with my family , for some strange reason she does not like them and wants me to cut off with them which i don't want. she has since started making entirely untrue accusations. We have two children aged 7 and half year and 4 years. we want to ensure the custody of both the children . she has a issue of lying in every single issue.

Sir you can file a case for custody of children in lower courts. Cout would see the welfare of children and with whom they want to reside. Court would see the financial status and other things while finalizing the custody of childre. Approach a lawyer and detailed out everything and file a case.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers