Can an agreement be made for child custody before the child is born

25-Apr-2023 (In Child Custody Law)
I need legal paper were me and my boyfriend do aggrement of child custody before birth and without married......i concive baby and my bf don't want to give birth and i want that why i need legal agriment of custody of child so i have found any troubles in future
Answers (1)

Answer #1
731 votes
There is no need of such agreement. You will be natural guardian of baby as you are mother of that baby. So dont worry , if Your boyfriend file case of child custody he will not get custody of child till 7 years. Custody of child who are under 7 years of age is always grant to mother. There are exceptions like if mother is mentally not fit or behaves cruely with child etc. So dont worry for custody of child.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."