After second marriage child's name will be changed or not from first?

hi wanted to ask if child custody with mother & mother will remarriage with other person then what will be the child name

no there is no such provision in law its completely your and that child's wish and will. if you want to change you can apply for gazette and change the name. if you do not wish to change the same then there is no bar, restriction or nothing wrong.

Dear client if u got permanent custody of child and u get remarried then yr new husband have to adopt the child. Once adoption done then u can change name of child to yr new husband's name. But first u have to get permanent custody for same. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune

Popular Child Custody Lawyers