Will court accept PDC cheques if party is giving them as settlement

i have a property dispute and defendant wants to settle in court so he is giving a letter to the court along with chq no n details saying that he is giving me PDC against settlement my question is what is that chq bounces ? n what will happen to him and the case

Respected client, if court agree and order for settelemnt on basis of POst dated cheques and if the check get bounce then it is matter of contempt of court u can file contempt petition against that dafaulter as well criminal complaint .

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore