Will court accept PDC cheques if party is giving them as settlement

i have a property dispute and defendant wants to settle in court so he is giving a letter to the court along with chq no n details saying that he is giving me PDC against settlement my question is what is that chq bounces ? n what will happen to him and the case

Answers (1)

Respected client, if court agree and order for settelemnt on basis of POst dated cheques and if the check get bounce then it is matter of contempt of court u can file contempt petition against that dafaulter as well criminal complaint .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

A cheque bounce case was registered and the settlement reached in good faith. The accused, currently on bail, is not honouring the monthly EMI for the…

Read More

I could not pay my personal loan emi's due to financial crisis, now my bank has issued summons on me. Could you please tell me the consequences of…

Read More

I took loans of 30 Lacs from 13 different people And wrote cheques to them as security but I couldn't pay the loans because of insufficient funds …

Read More

I hv asking u that i had cheque bounce and i had received legal notice and they made complaint in the court amount was 10L and in loak adalat settlemn…

Read More